Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, August 3, 2012

What movies can you and your man both enjoy?

I will start this post with the one movie you cannot fail with, "The Little Rascals" I do not care what age or gender you are, this movie is a winner for you and your boyfriend. It is charming, adorable and funny. It is a movie you cannot go wrong with. Also, another great movie is "Full Metal Jacket" FMJ is a great marine movie with some of the most memorable quotes and is funny for both genders. He will be surely impressed with this choice. And please never forget about "Fight Club" Well I just broke the first rule of Fight Club, and oh dang I just broke the second rule as well. Okay, moving on to our next film. 300 is one of my personal favorites. Your man gets a great fighting movie and you get to watch dreamy Gerard Butler. Then again my boyfriend has a huge man crush on him. Apparently he can do it all. You ladies might remember him as the Phantom in "The Phantom of the Opera" Well, I hope this post gave you some great ideas. If you ever have any requests just post a comment and I will help you out. Love, -B

0 comments:

Post a Comment